Monday, January 22, 2007

Kaelyn home

We got to go home on Saturday. There was no growth in her blood cultures, so we only have to do oral antibiotics at home, yippee! She is doing really good. She is going into the hospital tomorrow to have a cholangiogram and drain change. Hopefully that will take care of any stray bugs that may be in her system. We should be able to go home after the procedure.

Jacob went to his first sleep over party this weekend. He had a great time, he said he never went to sleep (though the mom of the friend said that everyone was asleep by about 10:30 pm). He was pretty tired the next day though, but not too grumpy. I can't believe how much he has grown! He has his first loose tooth too! What a big kid!

I love my kids...they are such a joy to me and bring so much light to my life. What a miracle they both are.

Love,

Angie

No comments: