Monday, October 16, 2006

Upliftment

Once again my friend whose son, Tanner, had a liver transplant has supplied me with the upliftment that my heart and soul needed. This was on her sons webpage:

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face… You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” --Eleanor Roosevelt

This is all for some purpose, we just cannot see the ending. I sometimes lose focus on what is really important and that is that Kaelyn's soul has gained it's eternal glory in receiving her body. I know that this life is just a glimpse in our eternity and all will be well in the end.

Love,

Angie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it will.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Oh, Angie, you are too sweet. I posted that for myself as much as anyone. I'm just trying to give myself a kick in the pants. I've been so overwhelmed lately and I'm just trying to overcome it. I love that quote, I'm glad you like it too.
I talked with your cousin "nate", or Dr. Meeker as we know him, tonight. I had to call oncology because Tanner's PICC line came out, and he was the one on call. He always asks how Kaelyn's doing.

Anyway, I wish we were closer. But, Washington and Utah aren't too far. I wish I could just zip on over.

You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm praying hard for Kaelyn's liver to be well and perfect!
Love, Megan

Anonymous said...

I will continue to pray for you and Kaelyn. i am hoping that everything turns out right. Ithink of Kaelyn everyday.
love
ashley

Maybe i can come and visit and we can play bouncy ball again!

Anonymous said...

I have that quote on my desk at work and when things get really tough either at home or work I read it and gain courage to do what ever I need to do.
I love you Angie and Kaelyn, Jacob and Wade.

Mom